Precious metals like silver, gold and platinum is actually very sweet. The higher the purity of precious metals, soft alloy.
For this reason, sterling silver, quality silver alloy and is used most often tailored for jewelry alloy 92,5% pure silver and 7.5% copper and other metals, the forces produced.
Sterling and receives a high content of precious metals and aesthetic rewards of money, but also added, "strength" as the alloy with copper. Calling all the money over time, so it's important to polish the tarnish to avoid excessive. Heavy sad to bear much heavier than light oxidation removal, thus avoiding a regular cleaning routine construction of heavy mud.
Silver jewelry should be cleaned with a soft, cultured freshwater pearl, high quality. Do not use silver dip product or heavy abrasives. You can start with glitter, but it can damage the metal depending on the design and handling of your jewelry, you can delete the target!
black silver sulphide - Spot:
Silver itself is largely resistant to corrosion, water and oxygen, but not a reaction to temperatures and pressures. But this will tarnish with exposure to air, reacting with traces of hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere. The substance itself boring as sulfide "chernye money, contribute most to the jewelry high quality cleaning webbing sulfur left untouched surface metalla.
Color change occurs as a result of other metals in the alloy is sterling. Copper reacts with oxygen and therefore developed the money sometimes, "copper" color to corrosion.
* Salt corrodes most metals. Wear your jewelry into the sea, and if some tasks, the effects of household chemicals.
* Clean the sweat of your jewelry, how to build a salt in it can react with the metal.
* Remove jewelry before swimming - chlorine is not good Silver!
* Sun exposure increases the rate of occurrence in the beginning is always a good idea to clean jewelry after exposure to sunlight.
* It is also advisable to avoid storing your jewelry in places with constant or variable temperature, akoya pearl necklace, a bright light.
* Enter your jewelry regularly begin to slow. As the silver medal sweet precious metals scratch easily. It is important to keep jewelry from other solid objects.
* Do not fall box stuffed with various objects. The best place to store jewelry in the box it came in